It's a one bagger if she/he's ugly, It's a two bagger if she'he's REALLY ugly, And then there's coyote ugly... Where you'd sooner gnaw off your own arm than wake them up getting out of bed.
Nobody's Perfect
-
Call me a grumpy old fart if you will, but I'm of the firm opinion that
today's popular music sucks eggs (among other things). It *also* rots
minds, corr...
The Momster Chronicles
-
Reflection SelectionLearn something about the past, apply it today, and
move forward.
The Man, The Myth, The Legend
Sir Winston Churchill was a statesman...
I WANT TO EXPLAIN WHAT'S HAPPENING
-
*I know I've been lax in answering your comments but I've been trying to
get settled into my new routine here at "The Home." For some reason, they
want to...
Tuesday Feel Good Stories
-
Beretta 92S worn a lot and shot a little Woman shoots ex-husband during
domestic dispute in north Houston This happened in the 900 block of Glenn
Avenue in...
Once more ... Into the relm of my grey goo!
-
Thursday 08 March 2018...
Welp.
It's been awhile ..
Bet there aren't that many people out there that are still intrested in
what I have to say.
That's okay...
Grateful That It Wasn't Worse
-
We got home from the hospital this afternoon... exhausted. Yesterday
(Monday) I had to undergo a hastily scheduled surgery on my replacement
shoulder afte...
100 Words: Feast or Famine
-
*This week's 100 Words challenge at Thin Spiral Notebook is to use a food
colloquialism. I'm not sure how well I did this, but here is my brain's
offering....
Could Be A Temporary Visit.
-
My hands are too shaky to type now. I hate getting older although it's
better than the alternative. And of course Maggie has to go out. Seems I
am alway...
Top 10 Workout Songs for June 2015
-
The Top 10 Workout Songs for June 2015
Familiarity and freshness are key ingredients in a workout playlist. While
songs from the former category provide re...
We were admin once, and young ...
-
So I want to tell you this one as a preface to the next story.
In my very first unit in the fleet, we had a company first sergeant we
privately refer...
I'm baaaack (again)
-
Hey. How YOU doin?
It's been a long time, huh?
I apologize. I completely forgot my password until this morning and then,
POOF, there it was in the fron...
7 comments:
Oh, Coffey. Oh, dear. That's nasty.
Love,
Janie, who likes it nasty
Hey. There's something about the tax/tacks too. Can't remember.
hehe
That reminds me of the old 'coyote ugly' joke..
It's a one bagger if she/he's ugly,
It's a two bagger if she'he's REALLY ugly,
And then there's coyote ugly...
Where you'd sooner gnaw off your own arm than wake them up getting out of bed.
Pretty funny...
Nasty is a good thing
Perfect! The double-baggers are the worst! I think that's what they made beer for.
Post a Comment