Wednesday, August 08, 2012

A Short Love Story



















Tissue time…

A man and a woman who had never met and who were both married to other people, found themselves assigned to the same sleeping room on a trans-continental train.

Though initially embarrassed and uneasy over having to share the compartment, they were both very tired and fell asleep quickly, he in the upper berth and she in the lower.

Around 1:00 A.M. the man leaned down and gently woke the woman saying, “Ma’am, I’m sorry to bother you, but would you be willing to reach into the closet and get me a second blanket? I’m awfully cold.”

“I have a better idea,” she purred in reply. “Just for tonight let’s pretend that we’re married.”

“Wow! That’s a great idea!” he exclaimed.

“Good!” she replied. “Get your own fucking blanket.”

After a moment of silence, he farted.

The End!

(sniff, sniff - wiping tears from my eyes) I tried to warn you.

10 comments:

Old NFO said...

LOL, good one! :-)

middle child said...

I am sobbing so hard, my keyboard is wet and tears are running down my legs. Actually, I see alot of similarities here.

T. Roger Thomas said...

Haha

Symdaddy said...

Have you been reading my diary?

lotta joy said...

John, this caught me off guard, but when I was looking at the photo I was wondering why Ms. Obama was in the lower bunk. Take another look.

CI-Roller Dude said...

sounds about correct as usual

Coffeypot said...

Welcome aboard Old NFO. Hope you don't fall asleep reading my stuff.

MC pull yourself together.

T. R T. :)

Symdaddy, some good stuff in there, too. Start your own comedy/sopa opera.

LJ, I had to look long and hard to find a picture of a man an woman in a over and under berth.

Dude, there is nothing like a fart to bring a couple together.

Anonymous said...

People ride transcontinental trains?

Janie Junebug said...

Good God that is Michelle Obama in the lower bunk! Only you, Coffey.

Love,
Janie

The Reckmonster said...

BAHAHAHA! Love this one!