Will El Nino Save Us?
-
Severe Drought
The current picture. By available capacity, Blue Mountain Reservoir is
Colorado’s largest. The dam was built at the head of the Black ...
Summer Fading
-
On some years, we receive a strong cold front, which whisks away Summer,
and leads to a morning where there is no doubt the crip, strong north wind
heral...
Still at it. Click on this link to comment.
-
Our old server has needed to be replaced for a long time as I have
mentioned. We have a new server and I had already set it up and used some
sample data f...
What Cancer Really Is
-
Cancer is an uncontrolled division of abnormal cells which results in
disease, says Google. Google can't feel. Cancer is so much more. It's
regret for ever...
7 comments:
Yawn+1.
ANY TEAM FROM INDIANA CAN BEAT A TEAM FROM GEORGIA!! Maybe not ALABAMA, but definitely GEORGIA.
*I'm writing this ONLY because you've never dedicated a post to me*
(hurts, don't it)
Boy, I'm disappointing. I believed all the hype about a good game and, well, I should have know better than to doubt any SEC team.
BCS. Bull Crap Shit? Man, lotta joy just can't get over your mad passionate love for me. She's a jealous one.
Love,
Janie
Janie, if we both have to fight over coffeepot, we're both in worse shape than we thought. lol
Well, I guess you know how that one turned out...crying shame. Poo
Oh Dear Coffey -- have I told you what a wonderful kind of guy you are? HUgs. and thanks for your sweet comments. :)
Post a Comment