***UPDATE***
My Navy Association Shipmate, Rich Burk, sent this to me and I have to say, I WAS WRONG. Sorry! Sometimes I guess hated toward and not having the respect of the person makes stuff like this so easy to believe and you want it to be so... but it ain't. I stand, with head bowed with shame, corrected.
http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/m/Miss-Lube-Rack-1951-05012013.htm#.UYqL4ErGgVo
Who was Miss Lube Rack 1955?
HINT: (She still oils the Democrats "Tax & Spend" Machine)
Nancy D'Alesandro (Pelosi)
Miss Lube Rack 1955!
(Thanks to Beau's Mom)
Interesting…
-
This could have major impact on the Flock camera issue… Police found 91
pounds of meth in Melisa Kyle’s vehicle. Nobody has to squint very hard to
unders...
34 minutes ago

5 comments:
Thunder thighs!
Wow. I think she looks great.
WSF, the thighs look pretty good there, but no ass or tits. She may have TT now, though.
J-Tony, she looked good back in the 50's. Now she could scare a maggot off a gut wagon.
Mizz Pelosi was born in 1940. This gal seems to old to be 15.
I know, Rev. I posted the link that gives all the details under the UPDATE part. Thanks for keeping he straight and honest... if might be a futile attempt, though.
Post a Comment