Marni, over at its-a-pugs-life, tagged me a few weeks ago to tell you five things you didn’t know about me. I stared the list, but because I procrastinate a lot, I didn’t finish it. I guess it’s time I did. It’s hard to do since I am so boring, but here it is.
1) See below!
2) I am 6’3”, 205 lbs of hicky bate, a 30 year old man trapped in a 62 year old body. One that is wearing out, too.
3) I’ve been in jail - once. The night of high school graduation I left for Florida with two of my friends. I was seventeen and they were eighteen. A few days later I was caught by the FL Highway Patrol doing 95 mph through a 15 mph school zone. I got out the next day, and, NO, I wasn’t in stir long enough to become someone’s bitch. Although when I got home I was my parents’ favorite for verbal and mental abuse target – thus joining the Navy at seventeen.
4) I am a TV junkie. I love to laugh during the comedy shows, try to figure out the plots on the drama shows (only good enough to figure out about 20 p/c) and I record those I can’t watch because I am watching another show. I hate the “sports shows” like golf, tennis, soccer, etc.
5) I am a NASCAR loving, Liberal hating, Sean Hannity/Rush Limbaugh loving Republican who is ashamed of how the GOP let us down. I’m not totally Right Wing, though. I believe in and support Stem Cell research, Gay Marriage and I’m not particularly religious. But I do believe in individual responsibility, closing the boarders, heavy sanctions on employers who hire illegals, and death to anyone who tries to take away our freedoms.
6) This is one over the five I was ask to give you, but since I took so lone between one and two, I though I would add this last item. I just got over a testicular cancer scare. I went all December (the Santa Clause bit, the transport trip to Baca Raton, FL to deliver five litters of puppies to a no-kill shelter, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and New Years) without telling anyone about the pain. I didn’t want to worry them needlessly until I knew something for sure. But I did hurt. I felt like someone had kicked me in the balls about an hour before. I had a lump on my right ball and I was peeing about every fifteen minuets. I went to the doctor on Tuesday and he gave me the good news. I do not have the Big C on a Little Nut. I have a hernia. The lump on my nut is from drainage from the inflammation from the hernia. YEAH! I had one of my managers go though testicular surgery a few years ago and we use to kid him that when he got turned on it looked like an exclamation point (!). I will have to have surgery in a couple of weeks, though; then I will be back to my 6’3”, 205 lbs of hicky bate self.
Trolling the Democrats big time -
1 hour ago