I have been tagged to do this meme. I am suppose to link to the person(s) that tagged me, but I don’t know how to link, yet, so I’ll just say that Special K tagged me. Thank you, sweetie!
Post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I cannot just sit and watch TV. I have to be doing something else like working a crossword puzzle or reading or jacking off or doodling on a TV Guide or blogging.
2. When I’m on a transport I listen to audio books.
3. I hated high school and wasn’t too fond of college, either, though I did enjoy working on my MBA.
4. I suffer with clinical depression. Nothing drastic! It’s more like what’s the use in doing this or that. And I have a problem with believing people actually like me. I guess I’ve been the recipient of too many back-stabbings and lack of loyalty to believe anything else.
5. And despite the above, I love to laugh and hear people laugh. And absolutely nothing is too sacred to not be made fun of or joked about. Including me! And I have found some of the funniest people I have ever read on this blog. You people are funnier than paid professionals and I enjoy your company.
6. I want to go back to Japan and Hong Kong to see the stuff I couldn’t afford to see as a sailor.
7. I’m the worlds oldest male lesbian. So much so that I have to garble with Drano to get the hair clog out of my throat.
That’s it for now. I'm suppose to tag 7 of you, but fuck it. The chain stops here. I won’t tag anyone else. But if you would like to volunteer, be my guest.
I love reading about you people. Your lives, the good and the bad, and you are all so interesting. I’ve laughed out loud; had a tear roll down my cheek; and I have had the desire to hug some of you.
Bureaucrats Suffer From an Illness - I was about two paragraphs into a logical explanation of bureaucrats, with some constructive ideas on how to stop people from becoming bureaucrats, but re...
20 minutes ago