One of my blogging buddies, Jim Latchford, is having open heart bypass surgery today. If you have a minuet, how about sending up a prayer or good vibes or what ever your preference is, to help him through the day and the next few weeks as he recovers. He's a good dude and deserves the moral assistance.
The technology has vastly improved over the years. To think that doctors can operate and bring quality of life back to an individual, and extend one's lifespan beyond what it would be if no operation occurred.
Daily Carry
-
Caption: What does your daily carry firearm say about you? I’m riffing off
Jules request for what your umbrella says about you. Some of us live in
places...
Interesting Conversation With a Friend
-
I have a friend who raises cattle. He's well aware of the market, how
they're processed, and what most affects the price of beef. He told me the
current...
Econazis, Living on Moral High Ground
-
Wolves
Turmoil continues as wolf introduction struggles and the ecology of their
ranges won’t support them. They eat what they can kill, being wolves, ...
The Momster Chronicles
-
Reflection SelectionLearn something about the past, apply it today, and
move forward.
The Man, The Myth, The Legend
Sir Winston Churchill was a statesman...
I. Adolph Oliver Bush closed Due to Covid
-
The closure begins today August 7, 2020, and posting will resume on August
17. The city of Sturgis has decided to have the motorcycle rally despite
the pan...
New location for this blog
-
As you can tell, this blog is totally screwed. I’m really sorry about this
but it’s totally out of my control. Until it gets fixed, I’m blogging over
at my...
Ice Can Look Nice
-
When there is an inversion and the fog rolls into a shivery valley it is
both dangerous and breathtaking.
Walking on the gravelly path seems stable, bu...
I WANT TO EXPLAIN WHAT'S HAPPENING
-
*I know I've been lax in answering your comments but I've been trying to
get settled into my new routine here at "The Home." For some reason, they
want to...
What Cancer Really Is
-
Cancer is an uncontrolled division of abnormal cells which results in
disease, says Google. Google can't feel. Cancer is so much more. It's
regret for ever...
Two-Up
-
*Log Item - *My daughter, Emilie (princess of the 'selfie') is in town and
wanted to go out and fetch lunch. So we rolled out on the She-Devil and
roared...
-
**(Virginia is a ghost in my head. A character that wants her story told.
She been plaguing me for close to two years now, and though it's still a
work in ...
We were admin once, and young ...
-
So I want to tell you this one as a preface to the next story.
In my very first unit in the fleet, we had a company first sergeant we
privately refer...
I'm baaaack (again)
-
Hey. How YOU doin?
It's been a long time, huh?
I apologize. I completely forgot my password until this morning and then,
POOF, there it was in the fron...
11 comments:
Lots of prayers being sent coffey!!!
Consider it done.
Jim has been prayed for and heaped blessing upon.
Left some wishes on his blog.
The technology has vastly improved over the years. To think that doctors can operate and bring quality of life back to an individual, and extend one's lifespan beyond what it would be if no operation occurred.
I hope your friend makes a fast recovery.
consider prayers and good vibes being sent :)
Will do.
Thanks, guys!
bypass surgery and become such a medical miracle -- I can't believe the speed and recovery.
May all who care for him be blessed.
aye
Sausage and I are sending good thoughts for Jim.
Post a Comment