Fuck, I hate people that do this
-
An elderly dog was abandoned by its heartless owner in an empty park in
Washington after they drove away in their Cadillac, leaving the poor pet
behind.
MORE
1 hour ago
11 comments:
Lots of prayers being sent coffey!!!
Consider it done.
Jim has been prayed for and heaped blessing upon.
Left some wishes on his blog.
The technology has vastly improved over the years. To think that doctors can operate and bring quality of life back to an individual, and extend one's lifespan beyond what it would be if no operation occurred.
I hope your friend makes a fast recovery.
consider prayers and good vibes being sent :)
Will do.
Thanks, guys!
bypass surgery and become such a medical miracle -- I can't believe the speed and recovery.
May all who care for him be blessed.
aye
Sausage and I are sending good thoughts for Jim.
Post a Comment