Sunday, August 16, 2009

More Definitions

 

Here are some more medical definitions from the Red Neck Dictionary to aid you in conversations with those of us blessed to be from the South. You know the saying, “American By Birth - Southern By The Grace Of GOD”

A pubic hair is a type of wild rabbit.
Asphalt describes rectal problems.
A condom is a large apartment.
Douche is the French word for "twelve.
Genitals are people of non-Jewish descent.
A Diaphragm is a drawing in Geometry.
Fetus is a character on Gunsmoke.
An Erection is when Japanese people vote.
A Dildo is a variety of the sweet pickle.
An Umbilical Chord is part of a parachute.
Spread Eagle is an extinct bird.
A Menstrual Cycle has three wheels.
The Clitoris is a type of flower.
Testacles are found on an octopus.
Kotex is a radio station in Cincinatti.
Masturbate is used to catch large fish.

You're welcome!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Old Blue said...

I just wanted to thank you for linking to me. Great blog! Keep communicating and getting out there.

Cheers,

Blue

Coffeypot said...

Blue, thanks for stopping by and I have been a fan of yours for quiet awhile. I found you through my friend, Hope. I know you are busy, but stop by anytime.

CI-Roller Dude said...

Hey, Where did you get the pic of my cuz'?

Coffeypot said...

From my family album.

I have some more coming…