Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Maxine's Men

MY FIVE NEW BOYFRIENDS!!!

I am seeing 5 gentlemen every day.

As soon as I wake up, Will Power helps me get out of bed.

Then I go to see John.


Then Charlie Horse comes along, & when he is here, he takes a lot of my time & attention.


When he leaves,Arthur Ritis shows up & stays the rest of the day.

He doesn't like to stay in one place very long, so he takes me from joint to joint.



After such a busy day, I'm really tired & glad to go to bed With Ben Gay.

What a life! Oh, yes, I'm also flirting with Al Zymer.

And thinking of calling JACK DANIELS or JOHNNY WALKER to come and keep me company.

Now remember:

Life is like a roll of toilet paper...the closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes....so have fun, think 'good thoughts', learn to laugh at yourself, and Count your blessings!!!!!!!
.
.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Maxine is awesome.

Dulçe ♥ said...

This Carpe Diem is great!
I love Alt Zeimer and Jonny Walker LOL
.)

Mike Golch said...

a Fandamntastic posting,if you ask me.

Anonymous said...

Quite a group of friends you hang out with.

Secretia

Matty said...

She keeps quite an array of boyfriends. But not exactly the kind I envy.

The Peach Tart said...

I think Jack makes it all seem better.