Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Up or Down and A Tat


At a Senior Citizen's luncheon, an elderly gentleman and an elderly lady struck up a conversation and discovered that they both loved to fish. Since both of them were widowed, they decided to go fishing together the next day. The gentleman picked the lady up, and they headed to the river to his fishing boat and started out on their adventure.

They were riding down the river when there was a fork in the river, and the gentleman asked the lady, 'Do you want to go up or down?’

The lady turned to look at him and all of a sudden she stripped off her shirt and pants and made mad passionate love to the man right there in the boat.

When they finished, the man couldn't believe what had just happened, but he had just experienced the best sex that he'd had in years.

They fished for a while and continued on down the river, when soon they came upon another fork in the river.

He again asked the lady, 'Up or down ?'

There she went again, stripped off her clothes, and made wild passionate love to him again.

This really impressed the elderly gentleman, so he asked her to go fishing again the next day.

She said yes and there they were the next day, riding in the boat when they came upon the fork in river, and the elderly gentleman asked, 'Up or down ?'

The woman replied, 'Down.'

A little puzzled and disappointed, the gentleman guided the boat down the river when he came upon another fork in the river and he asked the lady, 'Up or down ?'

She replied, 'Up.'

This really confused the gentleman so he asked, 'What's the deal? Yesterday, every time I asked you if you wanted to go up or down you made mad passionate love to me. Now today, nothing!'

She replied, 'Well, yesterday I wasn't wearing my hearing aid and I thought the choices were fuck or drown…’
.
.
And my friend, Stacy, sent this to me and I had to pass it on to my peeps.

Though I would never put a tat on me like that...it is sooooo true.

It can also be said that I am like the old trucing company's logo...

.
.
.

7 comments:

Tracie said...

LMBO! That joke was so funny. You should put that "They call me Coffey...." saying on your blog header.

Ragtop lady said...

love it Coffey -

Trooper Thorn said...

or They Call Me MISTER Tibbs!

Miss Em said...

The joke was great. ;D

The tat...thought it was over-braggin...because a knot-hole popped into my mind when I read it. That's when I nearly FOCLMFAO.

Miss Em

Lickety Splitter said...

Holy moly ... that's three in one post! Funnnnnnny man.

Ducky said...

You did it....you totally did it. Dried those damn tears right up! Especially cause I was thinking the whole time of commenting "You really like fishing, dont' ya" and then I got to the punch line. I could totally hear you retelling this joke in that warm, smooth southern voice of yours thats always laced with a wicked grin.

And I'm with Tracie, "They Call Me Coffey..." would be a great header/tag line!

June said...

You are such a funny guy!
Yep, need to change your blog header.