Friday, September 24, 2010

Nude Blogging and Your Fly Is Open


Okay, here I am in the usual Winchester, VA, motel nude blogging again. I didn’t have the time to tell you peeps that I was going on another dog run. I’ve only been home one full day and that was filled with greeting my mother-in-law and sister and brother-in-law. Judy’s sister. They will be here a week.

So this is the first time I’ve had to let you know (and I just know you have been walking up and down the floor, wringing your hands and being all antsy and worried and stuff) why I haven’t been around much the last few days.

So, to easy your feelings somewhat, I’ll give you 20 different ways to tell someone their fly is open.

I know! I’ve wondered about this, too. Daily! You just never know when it will happen and you never know just what to say. So these suggestions will help you out. They did me.

(And ladies, just standing there licking your lips and flexing your hands is not the apporpriate way to do it. Just saying…)

Your Fly Is Open!

20. The cucumber has left the salad.

19. I can see the gun of Navarone.

18. Someone tore down the wall, and your Pink Floyd is hanging out.

17. You've got Windows in your laptop.

16. Sailor Ned's trying to take a little shore leave.

15. Your soldier ain't so unknown now.

14. Quasimodo needs to go back in the tower and tend to his bell.

13. Paging Mr. Johnson... Paging Mr. Johnson...

12. You need to bring your tray table to the upright and locked position.

11. Your pod bay door is open, Hal.

10. Elvis Junior has LEFT the building!

9. Mini Me is making a break for the escape pod.

8. Ensign Hanes is reporting a hull breach on the lower deck, Sir!

7. The Buick is not all the way in the garage.

6. Dr. Kimble has escaped!

5. You've got your fly set for "Monica" instead of "Hillary."

4. Our next guest is someone who needs no introduction...

3. You've got a security breach at Los Pantalones.

2. I'm talking about Shaft, can you dig it?

AND THE NUMBER ONE WAY TO TELL SOMEONE THEIR FLY IS UNZIPPED...

1. I thought you were crazy; now I see your nuts
.
.

7 comments:

Olly said...

20 & 17 were my favorite!

middle child said...

Yeah, I was wondering about you! So I am not s'posed to just stand there and lick my lips?

Jamie said...

LOL...

I like the first one, cucumber, indeed.

Hope your day is wonderful. :)

Barb said...

Thank God you're alright! I was really worried. I like the Monica and Hillary one. :) But the cumber one is pretty good too.
Drive them doggies safely!

Lickety Splitter said...

That's what I get for eating while reading blogs. You sure know how to put a girl off her viddles. ;)

Coffeypot said...

It seems you ladies like the cucumber one the best. You know us guys like to think we have a cucmber, too. But you all know it's more like okra.

Ed said...

Good stuff.


Not the post. I meant that "good stuff" is usually what I hear from people when I leave my fly down.