Friday, December 03, 2010

My Christmas Season Starts Now


                              Yep! That’s me!


Tomorrow (Saturday) I start my three weekend tour as Santa at the Pet Smart.

I’ll be in Duluth, GA, on Ventura Dr. if any of you Georgia Peeps wanna bring your dog or cat by for a picture with Santa.

The proceeds go to help my step-daughter, Dr. Amber, with her animal adoption and rescue group, Leftover Pets.

It’s a hoot doing this because I get to pet some awesome dogs and occasionally have a honey sit in my lap with her little precious. HO HO HO!
.

.

7 comments:

Lickety Splitter said...

Hey, dirty ole Santa. Lest your step-daughter take you to task, there shall be no pinching, go groping, and for heaven's sakes, no body parts erupting!

Barb said...

I'm just glad it's dogs and cats that you're Santa for. Happy Holidays!

Matty said...

You look just like the real deal. Except for the salute of course.

Unknown said...

Only You!
(yep, great song by The Platters!)
~AM

p.s. no doubt you are the finest PuppySanta in the entire state of Georgia!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Ho ho ho.

I hired a Santa for son's Cub Scout den a few years ago. He was great with the kids. He told me that the best part was getting the moms to snuggle up and share what they wanted for Christmas.

Southern (in)Sanity said...

That picture is fantastic. I don't know that I have EVER seen Santa Claus flipping the double bird.

Hope the pets behave themselves - for your sake and theirs.

Julie D said...

Can I come sit on your lap? :)

I'm here getting caught up on my blog reading, finally. Happy holidays!!!!